Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Changes Towards Reading

Ever since I began taking English 25, my attitude towards it has changed a lot. It has changed because before it was difficult for me to read English and understand it at the same time and now I can do both. Now when I read an article, book, or a magazine I pay more attention at the characters and at the main idea. I can distinguish between the main idea, and the supporting details. I also understand the vocabulary more, and how to analyze a book. At first my reading level was low because it was very hard for me to read fast and now my reading level is better. Taking this class has helped me in many ways.  It interested me in books more because now I can understand them easier. In addition, my experience in this class is very pleasing because the teacher is trustworthy and has a great persona. Also, my classmates are easy to get along with and admirable. I would like to be in English 29 to improve my English skills even more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know that you feel that your reading skills have improved. I hope to see you in Reading 29 in the Spring of 2013. You are a hard-working student and I would love to see you in a future class.

    ReplyDelete