Saturday, March 10, 2012


Self-Regulation
         
            After a few years of leaving college, last semester I returned, but it was a challenge for me because I am a mother of 4 boys and 1 girl. Even though they are not kids anymore they always need help on something and I need to do all the house chores. It was difficult for me, but I pushed myself to keep going in order to reach my goals. Now, in this semester, I need to organize myself to become a better student. I am going to motivate myself by organizing my time to study, so I can become a successful person. I will never forget my father’s words when he said: “An educated person is a successful person” and “The best inheritance a father can leave to their children is knowledge” because what he said is true.

1 comment:

  1. Adalinda, why are you doing ALL of the house chores if your children are older now. One way to get some of the time you need to complete your school work is to assign house chores to each of your children. Getting things done around the house will be easier for everyone if everyone helps. I couldn't help but notice that comment. Sorry for ranting.

    On another note, you should try writing out daily and weekly schedules for yourself. You won't stick to it perfectly but it will help you set daily goals and get more done.

    ReplyDelete