Saturday, February 18, 2012

                                       My Reading History

My name is Adalinda, and I am from Guatemala, Central America. I remember when I  was in Elementary School I liked to read, one of my favorite subject  was Spanish and Grammar and I hated  Math. I took English as a second language in my school, finally a got my High School diploma. My mother was a teacher and my father was a farmer. After work they enjoyed to read and I did too, but when I came to this country I knew that reading and writing English was going to be very difficult for me. At this time still is hard, because it is my second language and, sometimes is difficult for me to understand and analyze the lecture, especially when I do not understand a word.



2 comments:

  1. You were successful in your first language and you will have continued success with your second language. Continue to develop your reading and writing abilities. You will reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Burrus: I am glad of taking this class. I have learned a lot and I want to thank you for helping me to improve my reading skills. Adalinda

    ReplyDelete